ANSWERS TO SOME OF THE MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When do we receive the photos from our wedding day? – There is a 6-8 week turnaround for your final gallery of images.
- Do I have to decide on a photo album when I book a date? – Absolutely not, you can decide to order an album any time before or after your wedding day.
- Do you take formal family photos on the day? – Absolutely if you are happy to. I like to keep them quick and fun and they usually take 15minutes. Family photos are super important to put just a little bit of time aside for as these really are the photos you will look back on and treasure the most!
- Do you take photos of our guests? – This is one of my main focuses of the day!! Everyone you have invited is an important person in you life so I take lots of photos of your V.I.PS!
- Will we spend a long time taking photos on the day? – Not at all, I am aware that you will want to spend as much time as possible partying with your guests so I keep the photo time to a length you are comfortable with. Wether you want to spend 15mins, 30mins or an hour, we will make a plan and get some amazing photos during that time!
- We are uncomfortable in front of the camera, Help! – Do not worry about this one bit, everybody feels the same!! I keep the photo time very informal and natural. I won’t be asking you to do any uncomfortable poses, I will just be giving you some alone together in a beautiful location and hey presto the magic happens! Obviously I will offer a little guidance if needed but I ensure you both feel 100% comfortable and natural with each other during our time together!
- Do you travel? – Absolutely! I will happily travel across Ireland and abroad. Unless an overnight stay is required, there are no extra travel costs!
- Are you Insured? – Yes! I most certainly am!