Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions
- When do we receive the photos from our wedding day? – There is a 6-8 week turnaround for your final gallery but I send o a highlights slideshow a few weeks after your wedding to keep you going!
- Do I have to decide on a photo album when I book a date? – Absolutely not, you can decide to order an album any time before or after your wedding day.
- Do you take formal family photos on the day? – Absolutely if you are happy to. I like to keep them quick and fun and they usually take 15minutes. These are often not the showstopper photos that catch your eye as you initially look through your gallery, but they are the photos that will mean more and more to you as time passes and the photos you will want to frame.
- Do you take photos of our guests? – This is one of my main focuses of the day!! Everyone you have invited is an important person in you life so I take lots of photos of your V.I.PS!
- Will we spend a long time taking photos on the day? – Not at all, I am aware that you will want to spend as much time as possible partying with your guests so I keep the photo time to a length you are comfortable with. Wether you want to spend 30mins or an hour, we will make a plan and get some amazing photos during that time!
- We are uncomfortable in front of the camera, Help! – Do not worry about this one bit, everybody feels the same!! I keep the photo time very informal and natural. I won’t be asking you to do any uncomfortable poses, I will just be giving you some alone together in a beautiful location and hey presto the magic happens! Obviously I will offer a little guidance if needed but I ensure you both feel 100% comfortable and natural with each other!
- Do you travel? – Absolutely! I will happily travel across Ireland and abroad. Unless an overnight stay is required, there are no extra travel costs!
- Are you Insured? – Yes! I most certainly am!